Monday 1 May 2017

April Progress on 2015/2016 Challenge Pieces

Hello all!

It's the end of the month so time for another update on my Challenge WIPs. My plan for April was to finish one piece and work on three more. And I succeeded!

I finished The Milk Train (posted previously) and gave attention to the following three:


Dreaming of Dolphins from Cross Stitch Collection March 2001
started 7th January 2015; last stitched on March 2017
worked on the final dolphin - not much left to go on this now



Gryffindor by Theworldinstitches (etsy)
started 4th February 2015; last stitched on March 2017
continued filling in the background and started the lion



Cream by Heritage Crafts
started 9th February 2015; last stitched on June 2015
started working my way down, filling in the background
(note to self... please give the cat his eyes!!)


In May I aim to finish Dreaming of Dolphins and work on three more WIPs. I may also reach the 10 hour mark on one or both of two new starts, depending on how I divide my time between each project. As always, I have an exciting and variable month of stitching ahead!

Take care,
Rachel x

9 comments:

The Crafty Princess said...

They look great Rachel. I especially love the dolphins on that fabric. Good luck getting it finished in May. Happy stitching
xo Alicia

Tiffstitch said...

Excellent progress on everything and your rotation sounds like it's working out really well. Or plan more than rotation?

Linda said...

Awesome progress Rachel.

Linda

Bekah said...

Great progress on all your projects. You are really close to finishing a few of those. The dolphins are coming along really nicely.

Faith... said...

You got lots stitched Rachel! Everything looks great and I really love your dolphins!

Rai Rai's Stitches said...

Wow, you're making progress on everything. Well done!

Kerryp77 said...

Great progress on your projects. Great work on the dolphins.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Well done for meeting your goals. Love the little black cat.

Melinda Forbes said...

Am catching up on blog reading - so a little behind, but I am loving your progress on your dolphins - your plans are working out I think